All features have been enabled for Drop.space. Uploads and Imports are now working. If you tried to upload a video in the past day you may have to reupload.
Professor Horatio F. Melonhead - EYE Have...DUBBLE VIsION _ JFK JR
* We created this video. It may be reproduced if given permission.
We want tot thank all the folks who inspired us...We owe you much and give it back in LOVE and by the videos produce and content by which it is shared - not in any order;
MonSteR Man 1
Mr. F. Martinez
Rich who is Blessed 2
Dicksie, where ever you may be
buy - The Book
Mr. Mitchell and wife :)
We do not own the photos used
We do not own the rights to music or lyrics.
This is video and it's contents are strictly for "educational purposes" only.
It is protected under the Free Speech and Constitution and Fair Use.
We do not make any profit or share in any considerations now or in the future... what so.
DISCLAIMERS, CLAIMS AND NOTES:
This is a "Parody" and "Comparison".
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include:
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.
(Pub. L. 94–553, title I, § 101, Oct. 19, 1976, 90 Stat. 2546; Pub. L. 101–650, title VI, § 607, Dec. 1, 1990, 104 Stat. 5132; Pub. L. 102–492, Oct. 24, 1992, 106 Stat. 3145.)