FBI Director Wray Capitol Hill Testimony, Brittany Gosney in Court, Cuomo’s Third Accuser Speaks
FBI Directory Wray testifies in front of Congress today but doesn’t know much. Brittany Gosney appears in Court on murder charges. Andrew Cuomo facing allegations from a third accuser. And more! Join criminal defense lawyer Robert F. Gruler to discuss the latest legal, political and criminal news, including:
• FBI Director Wray testifies in front of Congress regarding the Capitol Hill Riots and warns of “domestic terrorism”.
• Director Wray does not disclose the cause of Officer Sicknick’s death
• Other evidence shows FBI may be closer to identifying a person of interest in the death
• U.S. Capitol Police still have not released a cause of death.
• Officer Brian Sicknick’s mother, 74-old Gladys Sicknick still in the dark about her son’s death.
• FBI Wray’s testimony reveals little as he pleads ignorance to questions from Senators – we review the transcripts.
• Brittany Gosney in court on murder charges for the killing of her 6-year-old James Hutchinson.
• Brittany Gosney and her boyfriend James Hamilton disposed of the 6-year old’s body in an Ohio river.
• Judge in Middletown Municipal Court sets bond at $1,000,000 for Brittany Gosney.
• Review of Ohio Statutes § 2903.02 Murder § § 2903.03 Voluntary Manslaughter § 2903.041 Reckless homicide and others.
• In a hint of a defense, Ms. Gosney claims she does not understand the proceedings against her.
• Review of Ohio rules of criminal procedure surrounding mental competency in criminal trials.
• Governor Andrew Cuomo sees appearance of a THIRD accuser during a wedding.
• Photographer catches the interaction between Cuomo and Anna Ruch.
• Anna Ruch speaks, saying she was a victim of Cuomo’s physical dominance over her.
• Reaction from elsewhere, including Representative Kathleen Rice who is calling for Cuomo’s resignation.
• A trip down memory lane of other “handsy” politicians.
• As always, your questions and live Locals.com chat after the news!
NOTE: The live chat portion of the show will be taking questions from the live chat on the Locals platform (not on YouTube)
To join, head over to https://watchingthewatchers.locals.com and look for today’s show thread.
Connect with us:
• Locals! https://watchingthewatchers.locals.com
• Podcast (audio): https://watchingthewatchers.buzzsprout.com/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robertgruleresq
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/RobertGrulerEsq
• Robert Gruler Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/RobertGrulerEsq/
• Miss Faith Instagram https://www.instagram.com/faithie_joy/
• Clubhouse: @RobertGrulerEsq @faith_joy
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/robertgruleresq
• Homepage with transcripts (under construction): https://www.watchingthewatchers.tv
Don't forget to join us on Locals! https://watchingthewatchers.locals.com
Why Locals? We head over to Locals to continue the conversation before, during and after the show. You can also grab the slides (and other stuff) from the show as well as a free PDF copy of Robert’s book which is also available to buy on Amazon here: https://rcl.ink/hHB
Other tips? Send to email@example.com or tag @RobertGrulerEsq on twitter.
#WatchingtheWatchers #AndrewCuomo #BrittanyGosney #ChristopherWray #FBIDirector #FBI #Ohio #CapitolHill