Digital Bill of Rights Workshop #2: State of Nature and Framework + Latest Impeachment News
What would a Digital Bill of Rights look like in 2021 and beyond? Join criminal defense lawyer Robert F. Gruler to discuss new ideas in our second brainstorming session:
• Recap of last week’s proposal on the first 8 Amendments to a Digital Bill of Rights with feedback
• What is the “State of Nature” in political science and how might it apply to a digital bill of rights?
• Refresher on the positions of Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau and Rawls and their conceptions on the states of nature
• Review of the European Commission Digital Markets Act Regulation Proposal to address technology “gatekeepers”
• Review of Congressperson Steube’s House Resolution to amend section 230 to address big tech censorship.
• Emails, feedback and suggestions.
NOTE: The live chat portion of the show will be taking questions from the live chat on the Locals platform (not on YouTube)
To join, head over to https://watchingthewatchers.locals.com and look for today’s show thread.
The show starts at 5pm AZ time (4pm PT, 6pm Central, 7pm ET).
Connect with us:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robertgruleresq
• Podcast (audio): https://watchingthewatchers.buzzsprout.com/
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/RobertGrulerEsq
• Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/RobertGrulerEsq
Don't forget to join us on Locals! https://watchingthewatchers.locals.com
Why Locals? We head over to Locals to continue the conversation before, during and after the show. You can also grab the slides (and other stuff) from the show as well as a free PDF copy of Robert’s book which is also available to buy on Amazon here: https://rcl.ink/hHB
Other tips? Send to email@example.com or tag @RobertGrulerEsq on twitter.
#WatchingtheWatchers #DigitalBillofRights #DigitalRights #DigitalPersonhood
NEW! Homepage with transcripts (under construction): https://www.watchingthewatchers.tv