Capitol Hill Investigation, El Chapo’s Wife Arrested, Daniel Prude No Charges, Democratic Censorship
Senate Committees conduct hearings today from officials in charge of security on during the Capitol Hill Riots. The FBI arrests El Chapo’s wife, Emma Coronel Aispuro, Washington D.C. and brings her to Federal Court. Cops who killed Daniel Prude face no charges (surprise). California Democrats send letter asking big media companies to censor even harder. And more! Join criminal defense lawyer Robert F. Gruler to discuss the latest legal, political and criminal news, including:
• Senate Committees asks questions of Capitol Hill security officials, including; Paul D. Irving, the former House sergeant-at-arms; Michael C. Stenger, the former Senate sergeant-at-arms; Steven A. Sund, the former chief of the U.S. Capitol Police; Robert J. Contee III, the chief of the Metropolitan Police Department.
• Capitol Hill Riot responding Officer Brian Sicknick’s mother speaks, says he was not hit in the head and may have died as a result of a stroke and acknowledges they are still in the dark about the cause of death.
• The FBI and Medical Examiner have still not released the determined cause of death and have not moved forward with murder charges against an alleged perpetrator.
• U.S. offices arrest El Chapo’s wife, called Emma Coronel Aispuro, for her role in facilitating the drug trade.
• Emma Coronel Aispuro was apprehended and taken into custody at Dulles International Airport and scheduled to make her initial appearance in the Washington D.C. Federal District Court.
• Review of Coronel’s Complaint and Arrest Warrant filed under seal by FBI Special Agent Eric S. McGuire.
• Democrats in Congress submit letter to big tech companies asking about their role in spreading falsehoods surrounding the 2020 election.
• Anna G. Eshoo (D-CA) and Jerry McNerney (D-CA), Democrats, ask whether Big Tech will take action against Fox News, OANN, Newsmax and others.
• Senate Subcommittee on Communications and Technology holding a hearing on “Fanning the Flames: Disinformation and Extremism in the Media”
• New York Attorney General Letisha James announces the cops who killed Daniel Prude will not face criminal charges.
• A Grand Jury heard evidence surrounding Prude’s death from A.G. James’ office and decided not to support criminal charges
• A.G. James releases a “comprehensive report” about facts gathered outside of the proceedings, but what evidence was presented to the Grand Jury?
• New York Attorney General Letisha James releases a statement detailing her suggestions for criminal justice reform.
• Merrick Garland takes more questions from the Senate Judiciary Committee – has been confirmed yet?
• Mitch McConnell (R-KY) explains he will support Garland’s confirmation, even though he held up his SCOTUS appointment during the Obama years.
• As always, your questions and live Locals.com chat after the news!
NOTE: The live chat portion of the show will be taking questions from the live chat on the Locals platform (not on YouTube)
To join, head over to https://watchingthewatchers.locals.com and look for today’s show thread.
Connect with us:
• Locals! https://watchingthewatchers.locals.com
• Podcast (audio): https://watchingthewatchers.buzzsprout.com/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robertgruleresq
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/RobertGrulerEsq
• Robert Gruler Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/RobertGrulerEsq/
• Miss Faith Instagram https://www.instagram.com/faithie_joy/
• Clubhouse: @RobertGrulerEsq @faith_joy
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/robertgruleresq
• Homepage with transcripts (under construction): https://www.watchingthewatchers.tv
Don't forget to join us on Locals! https://watchingthewatchers.locals.com
Why Locals? We head over to Locals to continue the conversation before, during and after the show. You can also grab the slides (and other stuff) from the show as well as a free PDF copy of Robert’s book which is also available to buy on Amazon here: https://rcl.ink/hHB
Other tips? Send to email@example.com or tag @RobertGrulerEsq on twitter.
#WatchingtheWatchers #CapitolHillRiots #DanielPrude #LetitiaJames #ElChapo #Senate #Justice #JusticeReform #MerrickGarland #AttorneyGeneral