Andrew Cuomo Sexual Harassment, Miss America Transgender Lawsuit, Navalny & Sarkozy Sentences
More women come forward accusing New York Governor Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment. Federal Judge makes decision in lawsuit against Miss America over transgender inclusion. Aleksei Navalny is transported to a harsh prison. Former President of France Nicolas Sarkozy sentenced. And more! Join criminal defense lawyer Robert F. Gruler to discuss the latest legal, political and criminal news, including:
• New York Governor Andrew Cuomo in hot water as second sexual harassment accuser comes forward.
• Former aide to the Governor, Ms. Charlotte Bennett details her story.
• Lindsey Boylan, another woman claiming to being Cuomo’s victim, shares her experience.
• A review of Federal Sexual Harassment law under 25 CFR 700.561.
• The Governor’s website made combating sexual harassment in the workplace a centerpiece of their 2019 women’s agenda.
• New video shows Governor Andrew Cuomo encouraging the eating of the entire sausage.
• New York Attorney General Letitia James and White House press Secretary Jen Psaki call for further inquiries.
• Nancy Pelosi, AOC and others join in the calls for in-depth investigations into Governor Cuomo.
• Governor Andrew Cuomo issues a new statement in written release.
• Judge dismisses transgender lawsuit against Miss America pageant to demand inclusion of transgender applicants.
• U.S. District Judge Michael W. Mosman found that Miss America cannot be forced to deviate from its focus on “natural-born” females.
• Anita Noelle Green says she is disappointed in the ruling but believes the case is bringing awareness to the issue.
• In world news, migrants pouring through Mexico into the United States with hopes to make claims under new Biden Administration asylum rules.
• Review of Trump immigration polices vs. Biden immigration policies.
• Russian reform politician Aleksei Navalny is transported to the notorious Penal Colony No. 2 in Russia.
• France’s former President Nicolas Sarkozy is found guilty of corruptions and sentenced to a year in prison.
• As always, your questions and live Locals.com chat after the news!
NOTE: The live chat portion of the show will be taking questions from the live chat on the Locals platform (not on YouTube)
To join, head over to https://watchingthewatchers.locals.com and look for today’s show thread.
Connect with us:
• Locals! https://watchingthewatchers.locals.com
• Podcast (audio): https://watchingthewatchers.buzzsprout.com/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robertgruleresq
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/RobertGrulerEsq
• Robert Gruler Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/RobertGrulerEsq/
• Miss Faith Instagram https://www.instagram.com/faithie_joy/
• Clubhouse: @RobertGrulerEsq @faith_joy
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/robertgruleresq
• Homepage with transcripts (under construction): https://www.watchingthewatchers.tv
Don't forget to join us on Locals! https://watchingthewatchers.locals.com
Why Locals? We head over to Locals to continue the conversation before, during and after the show. You can also grab the slides (and other stuff) from the show as well as a free PDF copy of Robert’s book which is also available to buy on Amazon here: https://rcl.ink/hHB
Other tips? Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag @RobertGrulerEsq on twitter.
#WatchingtheWatchers #AndrewCuomo #MissAmerica #WorldNews #Navalny #Sarkozy